Additional information about ordering from us
We use only a recognised courier company who work to strict contractual schedules and have proven to us that they are reliable. On the whole we use TNT and DPD Local. DPD Local will take items under 1m in length and smaller items may arrive by Royal Mail.
Our policy is based on:
- Standard flat charge of only £10.94 for fencing kits, energisers, posts and similar sized items
- Petsafe items may cost more to delivery due to weight of items
- Small order (sent by Royal Mail) charges are normally £5.50 for single packets of insulators and similar sized single items
- Saturday deliveries are sometimes possible and the costs start at £39, please contact us first before ordering Saturday delivery and we will get a quote for you (orders must be processed before 12.00 Friday)
- all our deliveries are tracked by our team and are fully insured. Our couriers will request a signature or if specific instructions are given packages may be left in a secure place of your choice
We regularly deliver to Outer Hebridies, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and mainland Europe. Standard delivery to Northern Ireland is £25, to Republic of Ireland is £35 and to mainland Europe delivery starts at £35 depending on location, size and weight of order.
In general, deliveries take 2-3 working days but please note at busy times of year for example over Easter, Christmas and bank holiday weekends delivery may take longer.
We want you to be happy with our products, but we know that every now and again, things might not work out quite as you'd expected. Perhaps your horse has moved to a new field where you don’t need electric fencing or you ordered a battery energiser instead of a mains one.
To help you out we offer a straight forward returns process as set out below. All we ask is that the products you are returning are unused and are returned with their original packaging and you follow these four steps:
- Contact us: Just get in touch with us by phone (01620 860058) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by our contact form and let us know what you would like to return and why. Goods no longer required or perhaps a faulty energiser?
- Returns Number, Form & Label: Once you have got in touch we will email you with a returns number, a returns form and a returns label. You will be asked to print out the form and label. The form should be put in the packaging with the item being returned. The label should be stuck on the outside of the box so that the product can easily be tracked on its return to ensure a speedy refund or repair
- Send back: Please send back to us using the label provided (this ensures your return is dealt with quickly). This label with have information on it as to whether the product should go to Repairs or Returns. If you are returning a faulty product please keep your P&P receipt. If a fault is found with your product we will reimburse your postage costs.
**PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY PRODUCT BACK TO OUR OFFICE UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO – ALWAYS USE THE LABEL PROVIDED**
- Refund/Repair: When the product has arrived back at the depot and been checked we will contact you and arrange for a credit to be made. If a faulty product is being returned it will be assessed and either repaired and sent back to you or a new product will be sent out depending on the issue found
For your customer rights when it comes to returns please see our Returns Policy section on our full Terms & Conditions page.
Energiser Warranty and Repairs
Registration for Manufacturer's Warranty
All of our energisers are made in the UK by Hotline Electric Fencing Ltd. Every energiser has a 5 year warranty. All energisers are sent out with a warranty card and this should be filled in and returned to Hotline Electric Fencing Ltd.
If your energiser is faulty and is still under warranty we can arrange for this to be replaced or repaired under the warranty stipulations. If your energiser is no longer under warranty we can still arrange for it to be repaired. Please contact us and let us know the details of the fault. A Hotline Energiser repair would cost £80.00 inc VAT (inc return delivery).
We have circuit boards available for various Hotline energisers - however please note that these circuit boards are only for Hotline's most recent energiser models. Please call us to discuss your requirements.